CFF sponsor Royal Treatment Fly Fishing will be hosting their Second Annual Fly Fishing Symposium and Taco Bar at Barton Park on Sunday, October 14th from 10:00 to 4:00.
CFF will have a booth to hang out & help with casting & fly tying. Make plans to join us for a full day of fly fishing fun!
- Where: Barton Park on the Clackamas River ($5 park entry fee)
- When: Sunday, October 14th from 10 to 4
- What: Casting demos, Wading clinics, tying demos, entomology displays, kids casting and fly tying, Spey clinics and more. A full day dedicated to fly fishing.
- Meet factory reps and test cast the latest rods from Sage, Winston, CF Burkhiemer, Scott, G.Loomis and Echo.
- Participate in the 5wt shootout.
- Learn about fly lines and test the latest offerings from Airflo, Rio and Scientific Anglers.
- Hang out at the Bug Boat and learn about bugs with Rick Hafele and the Deschutes River Alliance.
- Enter the Korkers Toe Jam Boot Toss for your chance to when a pair of Korker Boots.
- Enjoy our world-famous free Tembo Tusk Taco Bar. Please register here