This months Fish-A-Long will be at the Oregon Fishing Club’s Rainer Lakes. They consist of 5 lakes holding trophy sized Rainbow trout, Bass & Panfish. These lakes are perfect for float tubes & pontoon boats, but there is ample bank access available.
When- 8am Saturday 23 April…
Where- Rainer Lakes, Oregon Fishing Club
Cost- $25 dollars per rod, these are private lakes.
– 4 to 6wt rods with matching reel
– floating & intermediate sinking fly lines
– float tube or pontoon boat
– rain gear, layered clothing, it’s spring time in Oregon
– lake flies, I’ll have extra
The plan: we’ll meet at the lakes Saturday morning. Instruction will be provided for those who would like it. I’ll have extra equipment, rods, float tubes, etc. Coffee & donuts will be provided. At the April 19th CFF monthly meeting we can plan car pools, hand out maps/directions and answer questions.